If you are looking to experiment a bit and have a break away from your daily stress, Then Girl in Yellow and Blue with Guitar Diamond Paintings is your best new hobby. 5d diamond painting recreates the look of diamonds with stunning sparkling facets, reflecting the light beautifully and giving you superior, non-fading color, Relax, unwind, and create your first 5D diamond masterpiece by just using the Diamond Painting pen to pick up a dot and place it onto the matching square on the sticky print.
What does the paint by diamond package includes
Our Girl in Yellow and Blue with Guitar Diamond Paintings kits Include everything you need to get started!
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- A pack of diamonds
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
How Diamond Painting Art Kit Work:
- Step 1:Unpack Canvas, tools, and diamond.
- Step 2:Flatten your canvas on a dry, clean table or workplace
- Step 3:Choose a color diamond to start with, pour a small number of diamonds in the tray, and if you hold it at a slight angle and shake it gently the diamonds will settle right side up so they are facing the correct way to pick them up with the applicator.
- Step 4:Peel back a small section of the plastic film to work on at one time, It’s easiest to work on a small section at a time. It is important to keep the canvas-covered when you aren’t working on it.
- Step 5:Apply Wax to the diamond pen.
- Step 6:After matching the diamond to its corresponding symbol on the canvas, you can then pick up the diamonds as they will easily stick to the tip of the applicator. Once picked up, carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol on the canvas. Always remember to add a little bit more wax if the pen seems like it doesn’t pick up the diamonds anymore.