If you are looking to experiment a bit and have a break away from your daily stress, Then Alabama Hills Diamond Painting is your best new hobby. 5d diamond painting recreates the look of diamonds with stunning sparkling facets, reflecting the light beautifully and giving you superior, non-fading color, Relax, unwind, and create your first 5D diamond masterpiece by just using the Diamond Painting pen to pick up a dot and place it onto the matching square on the sticky print.
What does Alabama Hills Diamond Painting package includes?
Our Diamond Painting kits Include everything you need to get started!
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- A pack of diamonds
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
Why You Should Start Diamond Painting:
Diamond painting is a creative and relaxing hobby that has gained popularity in recent years. There are several reasons why you might want to consider starting diamond painting:
- Creativity: Diamond painting allows you to express your creativity and create beautiful artwork. You can choose from a wide variety of designs and patterns, and even create your own custom designs.
- Improves Focus and Concentration: Diamond painting requires attention to detail and concentration, which can help improve your focus and concentration skills.
How Diamond Dotz Art Kit Work:
- Step 1:
Start by unpacking the canvas, tools, and diamonds.
- Step 2:
Flatten your canvas on a dry, clean table or workplace.
- Step 3:
Select a diamond color, pour some into the tray, and shake gently at a slight angle for them to face the correct way.
- Step 4:
Peel and work on small sections of the plastic film, while keeping the canvas covered.
- Step 5:
Carefully and meticulously apply a generous amount of wax to the surface of the exquisite diamond pen.
- Step 6:
Pick up diamonds by matching them to their corresponding symbol on the canvas, as they will stick easily to the tip of the applicator. Carefully press each diamond onto its corresponding symbol. If the pen doesn’t pick up the diamonds, add more wax.